LiquidSnake-No-1LiquidSnake-No-1

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Faster the Treadmill The Faster the Treadmill

Pretty much...

Not bad quite exciting.. Your description is quite accurate.
P.S. About the references: Last boss = Shadow of the Beast (from SEGA Mega Drive)? <3 You if you say yes!

HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle

hehe

Yeahh I agree with the majority, it wasn't too bad at all! I kiiind of experienced the annoyance of the chorus but it wasn't unbearable!
all in all not too bad but i think i've always had problems with referring to spaghetti as noodles >_<

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Ohhh mann

I usually don't give 10's but MAN i lol'd pretty good at this one!
just as good as the first one, if not - even Better!

Kudos for relativity of the satire, it was perfect. Loved it!
cheers

[fishes] [fishes]

not bad not bad.

It was okay, some of the wording could have been refined to have more feeling/depth in my opinion and you failed to kind of, "create a tie" with the viewer if u ask me. other than that it was good, the text at times seemed a bit fast, i am aware that it wasn't too fast to be read but it was too fast to be read if you wanted to fully capture the animation/still/video that was in its background.

oh and somebody said they were wondering why it was called "fishes" then they figured it out in the end! good on you i kind of agree but uhh.. i still dont get why its called Fishes and not Fish. >_< yar, the plural of fish is fish xD

anyways, good stuff lad

Bye Bye Bunneh Bye Bye Bunneh

Lol.

you should've ended it with
"Terrorists win"

Cheese's CS Lessons Cheese's CS Lessons

RANNNdOMMMM@!1

omg i lol'd pretty good @ this one! haha whoever was voicing sounded like.. exactly how ppl sound when you join funmaps at around 1 a.m! LOL off headddd>..!1
+1 for the random off-head lolz good stuff dont do drugs

Mariowned responds:

There's nothing like playing fun map servers late at night. Remember, always keep a smoke grenade on you!

Counter Strike Hero MOD Counter Strike Hero MOD

lolol

origonal idea! it captured exactly how the hero mod was back in the day >_> and lol @ dracula's lifestealing ^_^

Counter Strike Short Counter Strike Short

content.

you said it yourself, lacks content etc etc less qq more pew pew other than that smooth animation and i liked the chunky head on the floor o_0

Halo vs CounterStrike Halo vs CounterStrike

erm, lol?

haha not too shabby, we all know snake is teh pwnz0r!

o, and
im pretty sure halo online lags a shitload more than cs online. not only that but lolol he planted the bomb on master chief when he was a ct too :/ and thats an unfair fight rofl master chief is leet why does he verse a cs no0b :(

Roger &amp;amp; Percy At The Park Roger & Percy At The Park

wow..

happens to me all the time...

every month i go park with my mates and it always fucking happens..